Can I get child support if I never married my child's father?

Yes. Both of a child's biological parents owe that child a duty of financial support. You can work with an experienced family law attorney and/or your state's Child Support Enforcement office to obtain a support order. Don't be surprised if the person you name as the father initially contests paternity and asks for a DNA test. Once paternity has been established a support order will be entered.